Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One of my favorite subjects




I love adoption.  Everything about it is a miracle.

 This adorable couple is looking for their miracle.
 During our session, they were so at ease with each other and you can tell they are so in love.
When I was working on their images, I really wanted a bright and sunny feel to them...because I really feel that suits their personalities.



If you know someone who may be considering placing a child for adoption, please send them to Matt and Katie's adoption profile!  Let's help them get the word out!

2 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

This is an awesome couple... Glad you guys were able to connect and get some photos taken. I wish them the best of luck!

Tae and Jay said...

I love these pictures. You do such great work! Especially with that darn bright sun out. I'm sooo scared for shoots when the clouds aren't out because every picture seems to be overexposed and colors are crazy! I need to hook up with you this summer and learn some things. Pretty please??? :)

Post a Comment