Saturday, May 1, 2010

Where've you been???



I have SOOO... many fabulous sessions to catch up on!  I have met some fun kiddos and great families.  I have even had the chance to do sessions with some of my extended family.
There's a really, really, really good excuse for my slacker-ness.
It's a little more challenging to sit at the computer for extended periods of time when you have morning sickness!  You heard me right...almost through the first trimester and feeling much better. 
I am SO not complaining, just trying to explain!

For now, I will leave you with this little beauty!  She has a very special day coming up.
She is adorable and was such a natural in front of the camera!



More to come!

1 comment:

brooke said...

Woot woot for morning sickness!!! She is adorable and congratulations :)

Post a Comment