Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LaReaux Family



Hi there!  Remember me?
I've had a little break from the holidays, and I'm re-energized with the photog stuff.
I am constantly learning new "tricks," and I am really excited to use them.
Let me know whatcha think!
Meet the Lovely LaReaux family...
Aren't they adorable??
They went to the temple and wanted a session to commemorate the day...
HOWEVER it was totally raining cats and dogs the day they got sealed.
So...we snapped a few with umbrellas and decided to come back.
What a gorgeous day to come back!
Allie was all smiles for me.
(BTW - All the kiddos have these gorgeous eyes)
Matt is the same age as my Little Darling.
Toddlers are a challenge, but sooooo fun to capture!

They just adore their baby sister...



Enjoy your Sneak Peak!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What a gorgeous family! Congrats to them, what a special occasion.. I love that last one esp. Marissa!

Post a Comment