Monday, December 7, 2009

Norr Sneak Peak



It's being around families like these...
that gets me soooo excited for my family to come in town for Christmas.
The teasing, the laughing...fun times!
I used Maddy as a focal point to set up another picture,
I ended up really liking this one more than the one I was "setting up" for!!
This little dolly had some of the sparkliest (is that a word??) eyes I have ever seen.

The ones who started it all...Sure had fun walking the streets with this incredible family.
I am lucky that I was able to do a session with them...
but even more lucky that I go to church with them and consider them friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARISSA! Your photos are looking sooo great! I love all the new pictures you've posted. You sure have talent. I'm glad I got to do that session with you. It was a lot of fun! ---JaNae Lee

Post a Comment