Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Priz fam



This family is just oozing with adorable-ness.
They thought it was pretty silly when I told them,
"Pretend like I'm not here!"
Little Miss C was so proud of her painted nails.
This one just makes me chuckle.
d.ar.ling.
...and here come the heart breakers!!
I wasn't going to post this one...but I changed my mind.
I just love it. It's perfect in it's un-perfectness.
PS - Liz's niece is doing this modeling contest. I thought I would plug it...
Becca is gorgeous too! And based on the family she comes from, I am sure she is awesome, talented, and kind.
So click HERE to vote for her. You don't have to sign up for anything, you just click "vote" and type in the verification code!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I recognize this cute family! Great job, Marissa! Beautiful!

Post a Comment