Monday, August 10, 2009

"Suzy Q, baby I love you, Suzy Q" [Sneak Peak]



I am positive you can make a song out of anything!!
What...haven't you heard that song before?
Shame on you! ;)
This darling little girl followed instructions very well! I must say though, she started to really shine when she was able to put on her dance leotard and tap shoes.
In fact, if I talked about her being a ballerina or starting dance classes her face would light right up. Ahhhh...a girl after my own heart. I was about her age when my mom started me in dance classes.
So precious!
I just love how she is concentrating so hard.
She will be "shuffling off to buffalo" in no time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL. this is angela it wouldn't let me post it any other way

Post a Comment